If you do the things you need to do, when you need to do them. THEN SOMEDAY You can do the things you want to do, when you want to do them.



Thursday, March 10, 2011

~ Cowboy Wisdom ~

"Careful is a naked man climbing a barbed wire fence.  'Course if you're a naked man climbing a barbed wire fence, it's probably a little to late for careful."

LMAO!  oh the image that is left in my mind!  This is so true for day to day moments. The barbs can be painful to those around us with our words, or actions.  I still want to have faith in the human race that we are not so rude or oblivious to others needs and feelings around us.  I have felt the barbs many times over these last few months.  LOL and maybe its because I am a little more sensative then ever been before.  Let us stop and think before we speak sometimes.  Rest assured, I will challenge myself to think before I do.  I am a lover, not a fighter.  But, be you forwarned, this red head will bring the pain if pushed to far!  MUAHAHAHAHAA!  

2 comments: